Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I have seen God....

Time was around 00.45 am I was searching for my bike in our office parking lots. . I was very much agitated to take my bike but since I need my bike for the very next day. I forced myself to it.

while I neared my bike I saw half size grown street dog looking kindly at me , expecting me to give some thing to eat, but at that time I was helpless to do anything to him .. So I was just smiled at him saying sorry for not in a position to help. But I saw a guy who was standing near his bike some few meters away was wisiling to get the dogs attention. And I spotted him with our canter’s take away bag. I thought that guy have wants to give the foodies which he have brought from the canteen, but what shocked me was he actually carried the chicken bones from the canteen which is in 6 floor to -1 our parking lot...

I was totally moved buy the guys act, he has thought about this little sweet creature when we was having his food and took care to carry all the way down, where other would mind carrying the remains of their food to put it in the dustbin.... man I saw the god in you ...

Through I don’t know about that guy. You have shown the GOD at the movement.

And his thought worth a blog man... long life to you.

Cheers
Mahen

1 comment:

O Relly said...

Dude, Am touched. You re-kindled my past. This is typical AnbeShivam style.

Am a big fan of that movie, and am very moved when I see people do such thoughtful acts.

I've had a big argument with a friend about parting with food for a dog's sake a few years back.

I later realized, what a fool, I was!

I'll try and be more conscious to do what I can for those poor souls!