Saturday, January 05, 2008

BesentNagar beach Early Morning Clicks

The day was so beautiful and i cant restrict myself from clicking these.. Spl Thank to Subhu and Mama alias Narayan Krishnan for modeling these..

"Early morn, brand new day,
Rising sunlight brightens our way."




Subhu as a Peace Messenger.....



A man with the vision with a mission its Mama ..



Early mornings always seem to be so hard to bear
They seem to come too early with no extra time to spare

The one thing that makes it seem all worthwhile
Is the beautiful sunrise that brings on a smile

The brilliant rays of light that shine upon my face
Remove my from my worries, taking me to another place

The soft, white clouds playing hide and seek
With the sun slowly emerging for us to take a peek

The magnificence of this scene is as stunning as can be
Making me forget that I am up way too early

Feeling as if I’ve gone to heaven, closer to my lord
The beauty is breathtaking, too pure for any word

A view that is so wholesome, pure, and elegant to see
Reminding me the true essence of what life is meant to be!

A Swan Swimming in early morning skies......



Nature too have a Heart.. and its shown here..

3 comments:

b a l a j i said...

Mama's silhouette is amazing...
I tried one at Bessie some time back.... here it is

http://picasaweb.google.com/balaji.t81/SunriseBesantNagar/photo#5046147837258463970

Mahays said...

Thanks Balaji ... its well framed dude, lets plan a tirp together sometime and share our tips..

cheers
mahen

Chennai's raining said...

Hi

The feel in the picture and the words is too great to express in words.

Thanks for sharing